No WiFi

Hello, I'm in a rental apartment with a zyxel router, everything was fine, I went on a week long trip and came back yesterday noticing that there was a red light on the router and I couldn't find the WiFi network on my phone or computer. There is internet connection through the Lan cable. I already tried to switch on and off, unplug all the cables, reset to fabric settings and I even go to the inside settings through the 192.168.1.1 and all the WiFi settings are on. I don't understand what's wrong, and the agency of the rental apartment doesn't helped so much, I really need the WiFi connection

All Replies

• Zyxel_Kay
    Zyxel_Kay Posts: 898  Zyxel Employee
    Second Anniversary 500 Comments 100 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Hi @Takutolady_2

To assist you better, could you please provide the following information?

1. What is your router model? Is it the Nebula FWA510 or a different model?
    2. What is your device's current firmware version? If possible, please check for and install any available firmware updates to see if this resolves the issue.

Kay

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• Takutolady_2
    Takutolady_2 Posts: 2
    First Comment

Hi!

The model is NR5103E and firmware V1.00(ACDJ.1)b3_D0

• Bob_C
    Bob_C Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Answers Friend Collector

Hi Takutolady_2,

Does it help if you disable Easymesh controller (Wi-Fi > Easymesh)?

Or does it help if you disable same settings for 2.4G and 5G (untick the top box on Wi-Fi > General tab) and rename 5G SSID (choose "5GHz" from Band's drop-down list, rename "WiFi Network Name)?

Regards,

Bob