Zyxel NSW100-28 Factory Reset

Hi there,

I have recently aquired a used Zyxel Nebula NSW100-28 Switch and I haven't really found a way to connect to it. Is there anything I should know or a way to factory restart it so I can connect and manage it?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,484  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    edited July 15 Answer ✓

Hi @Instalacije_Laptopi ,

The Zyxel Nebula NSW100-28 switch can only be managed through Nebula and does not support standalone mode, so user can't access to this switch via the local GUI.

In case, you try to add a used Zyxel Nebula NSW100-28 to Nebula, however you receive the message "Device is already registered by another user," preventing you from registering the device to your Nebula site and managing it, you can follow the methods below to resolve this:

• Using the Nebula Mobile APP [Android] / [iOS] to scan the QR code on the back of the USG FLEX 200 to register the device under your account.
    • Alternatively, you can take a picture of the device showing the MAC address and serial number and send it to us via private message by clicking on my account > Message. We can help you unregister the device from the previous owner's account.

If you encounter any other warning or error messages, please share the message content or a screenshot with us, and we'll provide guidance on how to address it.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,484  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula
    edited July 15 Answer ✓

Hi @Instalacije_Laptopi ,

The Zyxel Nebula NSW100-28 switch can only be managed through Nebula and does not support standalone mode, so user can't access to this switch via the local GUI.

In case, you try to add a used Zyxel Nebula NSW100-28 to Nebula, however you receive the message "Device is already registered by another user," preventing you from registering the device to your Nebula site and managing it, you can follow the methods below to resolve this:

• Using the Nebula Mobile APP [Android] / [iOS] to scan the QR code on the back of the USG FLEX 200 to register the device under your account.
    • Alternatively, you can take a picture of the device showing the MAC address and serial number and send it to us via private message by clicking on my account > Message. We can help you unregister the device from the previous owner's account.

If you encounter any other warning or error messages, please share the message content or a screenshot with us, and we'll provide guidance on how to address it.

Engage in the Community, become an MVP, and win exclusive prizes!

https://bit.ly/Community_MVP