T56 and nwa50AX pro

janusjan
janusjan Posts: 1

Goodafternoon.

From Odido I got the zyxel T56 with a 1gb fiber connection. I had a mesh situation from google pods, but i was not satisfied. So I want to have a mesh with 1 pod and there was recommended the nwa50ax pro, also because i wanted to own the pod. But, it is not easy to install,… yes, as a router, that is no problem, that works. But how can I install the system as mesh, so no cable use.

Thanks for your answer.

Greetings

Jan Balfoort

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,140  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @janusjan,

May I know if you want the zyxel T56, google pods, and nwa50AX pro to build a mesh system?

If that's what you want, I would like to let you know that the mesh technology of zyxel T56 and nwa50AX pro are different. Therefore, you cannot set mesh system between these devices. I'm not sure what mesh technology google pods uses, but probably is not the same.

To make sure you can have a better WiFi signal, it is recommended to build a roaming system, which is setting up the same SSID name and credential on all of your devices.

Hope it helps

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!