are there IKEv2 problems with the USG Flex 100H router?

SoftSol
SoftSol Posts: 3  Freshman Member
First Comment

I have a system of 2 USG Flex 100H, 1 VPN100, 1 x USG40 and 1 USG Flex 200. To get IPSec VPN to all routers I had to reconfigure to IKEv1. I need SSL VPN to the Flex100H's and it works to 1, and not to the other. What coult get wrong, In the log I see that the public IP address is blocked through the default rule despite entrys for SSL VPN in and out.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,059  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @SoftSol,

I would like to clarify your issue with some questions:

1. Do you mean you use remote SSL VPN to connect to the FLEX 100H and try to connect to other devices with site-to-site VPN?
    2. What's your VPN configuration on FLEX 100H and other firewalls, like USG Flex 200? You can DM/PM me your configuration.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• SoftSol
    First Comment

Zyxel_Melen, I have VPN connections to several customers for maintenance, a practice I started with 30 years ago. The SSL VPN is for homeworkers of several customers. To 1 of the new FLEX 100H the SSL VPN does not work, so therefore the question "Are thereknown problems". The same FLEX 100H router looks instable when used in the field with 10 users, so I think the router is malfunctioned.

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @SoftSol,

Thanks for the information. Could you share the issue firewall configuration for us to investigate this issue? I will DM you a message to request the configuration.

Zyxel Melen

• SoftSol
    First Comment

The Flex 100H with serial number S222L03100342 does not start anymore. The powerled flashes and stays flashing. When I uploaded the configuration file of that router into another Flex 100H it says: IKE is disabled. If IKE is disabled, I understand why I could not get a VPN working, but I did not disable IKE; I would not know how. But all the work is for nothing now. I requested a RMA, but hear nothing.

Zyxel is making me a lot of trouble and other problems; I can't login to the support site with FireFox and if I try to login with Brave it says "YOU ARE A ROBOT" wtf???

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @SoftSol,

We have contacted an agent to contact you about your issue.

Additionally, regarding the Zyxel login recognizing you as a robot, we use reCAPTCHA Enterprise to analyze the behavior of a human or a bot in the background, and we only display the reCAPTCHA result.

We suggest to check the below suggestions:

1. The recommended browsers are Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
    2. The browser version should be the latest.
    3. Check if you use any Malware & Browser Extensions.

Zyxel Melen