Bug report: NWA130BE UI - stations info

CecilWard
CecilWard Posts: 11  Freshman Member
First Comment First Anniversary

The stations info display uses fonts that are too large, so that info in columns is displayed truncated. For example IPv4 addresses don’t show the low byte and half of the MAC addresses isn’t visible. This on the larger iPad Pro, so the window is large, and it’s in landscape mode.

A second bug: if you change the font size it draws smaller text, but in a narrower table, with narrower column, not using the full size of the available screen width even in landscape mode. Clearly the window size / screen width should be used to calculate the table width and its column widths, not just the font size alone.

Because of these bugs, the layout is not usable.

Please report these bugs for me.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,100  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited September 4

Hi @CecilWard,

Could you take some screenshots and share them with us? This can help us to clarify this issue better. Thanks.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• CecilWard
    CecilWard Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Another thought: Where is IPv6? In the table only IPv4 addresses are listed. What about stations that only have IPv6? What about stations that don’t use IP at all, but use other L3 protocols or solely L2 protocols on the WLAN? Unlikely, I know, but far from impossible.

This is possibly a design bug based on a spurious assumption. My router shows all hosts in its ARP/ND table, with all associated IPv6 and IPv4 addresses.