Flex 200H - Time needed for reboot to regain contact with Nebula

GiuseppeR
GiuseppeR Posts: 209  Master Member
Second Anniversary 100 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch

Hello everyone,

I updated to a custom firmware the 200H to check a software upgrade, so I was able to reboot it manually via Nebula Configurator. Well done.

My question is related to time needed for reboot, is it normal to see the firewall offline for about 12-14 minutes?

Thanks a lot

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,362  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @GiuseppeR ,

There is no definitive answer to this question, as it depends on your network and firewall configuration.

If there are multiple settings, it may take 5-7 minutes for the USG FLEX200H to come online in Nebula after firmware upgrade/ reboot. For simpler configurations, it can take around 2-3 minutes.

In your screenshot, the first offline instance is due to a firmware upgrade, while we believe the second offline instance occurred because you manually rebooted the firewall.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Security Highlight