NWA130BE - No SSID, AP LED flashing green

Peter5_
Peter5_ Posts: 7  Freshman Member
First Comment

I guided trough the wizard several times, tried different passwords but there is no ssid visible. I rebootet the AP, tried a 2nd ssid profil with different security settings. Nothing.

I cant see any error or wrong setting. What im doing wrong, what could be the mistake?

Greetings

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,140  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments

Hi @Peter5_,

Could you help to collect the diagnostic info for me to check? Please reference this FAQ to collect.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

• Peter5_
    First Comment
    edited September 24

Sure Melen. I upload it here in the forum? 2 APs are connected. But the same problem. I updated both to newest firmware, atm they have internet connection.

@

I CANT upload .tar or .tar.bz2 (you use bz2 for diagnose and cant upload it?)

Delete the link since the file has been downloaded.

btw. it would be cool if there was a error log windows where i can see myself what error is happening and why no ssid is broadcastet.

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited September 24

Hi @Peter5_,

Thanks for the files~

Both devices are because of the limited power. May I know how did you power up these APs? Please help to check if your PoE switch uses 802.3AT mode to power up your APs. Or you can use the power adaptor to power up your APs.
    NWA130BE power information

Regarding your suggestion, I will check with our team if we can have this notification window.

Zyxel Melen

• Peter5_
    First Comment

I use PoE+ Switch and these 2 APs are the only connected devices that draw power over PoE+.

When i switch to "Force Power mode" it works. Is there a switch to "from limited to power" ?

(i use new rj45 cable (6a)).

• Peter5_
    First Comment

Any idea what this could cause ? i can set the power usage to "30 watt" static but still not working

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @Peter5_,

Based on your test result, this issue is more likely an IPO issue between your switch and NWA130BE.

You may:

1. Enable the "Force Power mode" to fix this issue.
    2. Consider the XMG1915-10EP to ensure optimal performance and reliability.

Zyxel Melen