Bridge et lien de secours

stephane76
stephane76 Posts: 1
edited April 2021 in Security
Bonjour,
Je configure mon USG60 en bridge pour ne pas avoir à changer la configuration du réseau existant, j'ai donc créé un bridge avec mon LAN1 et le WAN2 avec une adresse du réseau local (192.168.1.100) et l'adresse de la passerelle (routeur ISP 192.168.1.254). Je sors bien sur internet pas de souci. Je dois mettre un lien de secours via un routeur 4G et malgré la mise en place du check connectivity sur les lien Wan la bascule ne s'effectue pas. J'ai testé sans le bridge ça fonctionne. J'ai tenté d'ajouter le WAN1 dans le brigde KO. J'ai modifié pour être dans le même plan d'adressage IP le WAN1 KO, DHCP KO.
Comment le bridge peut basculer sur le lien de secours et revenir sur le lien principal une fois celui ci rétabli ?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide

Comments

• mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    I don't speak french, sorry. Could you please edit or write it again in english?
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @stephane76,
    Welcome to Zyxel Community,  :)
    The forum support for English, can you post your inquiry in English.
  • jeffjohn1941
    jeffjohn1941 Posts: 71  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment

I configure my USG60 in bridge so as not to have to change the configuration of the existing network, so I created a bridge with my LAN1 and WAN2 with a local network address (192.168.1.100) and the gateway address ( ISP router 192.168.1.254). I go out on the internet no problem. I have to put a backup link via a 4G router and despite the establishment of the check connectivity on the link Wan the switch does not take place. I tested without the bridge it works. I tried to add the WAN1 in the KO brigade. I modified to be in the same IP addressing plan the WAN1 KO, DHCP KO. How can the bridge switch to the backup link and return to the main link once it is restored? thank you in advance for your help
    Jeff J Purcell, New Forest, Uk and France, 44290
  • mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,298  Guru Member
    IMVHO, using bridged mode can not suit the case of redundancy of network connection. But i never used a bridged configuration for USG devices.
  • lalaland
    lalaland Posts: 90  Ally Member
    Hi jeffjohn1941,
    it would be better to understand if you can provide network topology. :)
  • jeffjohn1941
    jeffjohn1941 Posts: 71  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    sorry - I just inserted a quick rough translation for Stephane76!
    Jeff J Purcell, New Forest, Uk and France, 44290

Security Highlight