Zyxel USG60 connection issues with ISP Orange Spain

Infosetel2020
Infosetel2020 Posts: 21  ZCNE Certified
First Anniversary ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2019 ZCNE Nebula Level 1 Certification - 2019 10 Comments
edited April 2021 in Security
Hello,

This week, we have encountered a problem with the ISP Orange in Spain.The requirements of this ISP are: DHCP and tagging vlan 832 priority 0. The fiber connection to GPON.

We have a Zyxel USG60 firmware 4.35  (have been tested with firmware 4.33 as well) connected for this ISP for more than 1 year without any problem, with the WAN1 configuration in DHCP and tag VLAN832 priority 0.

This week just stopped working. WAN1 connection no more than receiving the IP address.  It has been default reset to the USG60 and the connection still does not work.

The following tests are done:

- The ISP router is configured and the connection is correct
- Zyxel VPN2S firewall is configured with DHCP and tagging 832 priority 0  and the connection is correct.
- Windows Computer is configured with DHCP and tagging 832 priority 0 and the connection is correct
- Mikrotik router is configured with DHCP and tagging 832 priority 0 and the connection is correct
- Zyxel VPN100 is configured with DHCP and tagging 832 priority 0 and the connection fails

We found the same problem between USG60 and VPN100. We don't understand what may be happening with the Zyxel USG60 and Zyxel VPN100, but it doesn't work.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Comments

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,280  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Infosetel2020,

I use USG60 and USG210 to simulate the issue and USG60’s vlan interface is able to get DHCP successfully from USG210.

Both devices are running with the firmware 4.35.

Since the issue is not replicated in our lab, I will contact you in private message for more information about this issue.

• ticsystems
    ticsystems Posts: 52  ZCNE Certified
    First Anniversary ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2020 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude

Hi

I have the same problem with a VPN 100.

Any solution?

Thank's!!!!

• Zyxel_Emily

Hi @ticsystems,

I will send you the date firmware in private message.

• Comp_Ser_Inf
    Comp_Ser_Inf Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Hi, i have the same problem with USG 210, with ISP Orange Spain and Sarenet.

Thanks!
  • Zyxel_Emily

Hi @Comp_Ser_Inf,

I will send you the date firmware in private message.

• ticsystems
    First Anniversary ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2020 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude

Thank's!!!!!

• I install, the new firmware that you send me , but it doesn't found for me.

• ticsystems

I have installed the firmware and everything is working.

Thank's!!!!!

Security Highlight