Firmware 1.39 - secondary WAN IP
All Replies
-
As said in another post, this firmware is worst than a beta…I'm happy I'm with the 1.38
0 -
Anyways to revert back to 1.38? I try update by uploading older firmware, but it doesnt work.
0 -
you can enable the gui system standby-firmware-display true to show both firmware slot to reboot to the standby that should have V1.38
USG FLEX H Series - Firmware Management Enhancement — Zyxel Community
0 -
I had display the standby firmware, both is 1.39.
0 -
Odd normally only one would change.
Try getting V1.38 firmware and upload to the standby slot it should upload
you can get V1.38 here
0 -
I have revert back to 1.38 successfully. Thank you.
0 -
Hallo,
i have not yet updated to 1.39 and want to know when a fix will be available.
I have exactly the same scenario so problems are expected when i upgrade.thx.
0 -
Hallo,
is there any statement when there will be a Patched Firmware or so which resolves the already complained problems for 1.39?
I have not yet updated because of this special problems which would pop up, but i have to plan for doing updates in our offices.
Some approx. timeframe would be good to know.Thx.
0 -
Hi @Venta
Sorry for the delay since we took some time to confirm the information.
We won't release another patch for the fix, and I will send you a private message for the weekly firmware download link. Please help to check the private message.
Zyxel Melen0 -
Hi, can you send us the link to? We have the same problem with the newly setup USG Flex 200 HP with the latest 1.39 Firmware…
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 239 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Guru Member
Zyxel Employee