How setup Zywall USG 60 with amazon VPC ?
Options
Hi ,
I have tried to set up AWS VPC via VPN setup Wizard or manually and I have same issue after successfully installation ,
I can see My IPsec VPN is up in My side firewall but in AWS side there is only the IPSec is Up and Tunnel status is Down ?
Do I missing something on my USG set up or can some one tell me step by step how do set up USG60 with AWS VPC .
Regards
Jari
0
Accepted Solution
-
Hi @JariP,
You can follow the guide in this discussion thread to modify the configuration file downloaded from AWS and then upload it to USG.
5
All Replies
-
Hi @JariP,
You can follow the guide in this discussion thread to modify the configuration file downloaded from AWS and then upload it to USG.
5
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 750 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Zyxel Employee