Cannot register VPN100 to Nebula Control Center

Jurode
Jurode Posts: 2
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Hello,

Tried to add a out-of-the-box VPN100 to Nebula Control Center, together with GS-1920v2 switches. Adding the switches using mac+serial number went smoothly, but when adding the mac+serial of the VPN100, Control Center says: 'model is not supported by NCC'.

Alternatively, I hooked the VPN100 to the network/WAN and used manual setup to quickly configure WAN+LAN addresses. The video on the logon page to add the device to NCC is not current anymore, so I'm basically stuck.

What can I do to solve this?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @Jurode ,

Welcome to Zyxel community!

VPN100 supports Nebula SD-WAN not Nebula CC.

Please refer to the following link for all the current models which support Nebula CC:

If you need to register your VPN100 to use Nebula SD-WAN feature, please login Nebula and go to Nebula Orchestrator.

Hope it helps.

Jason
  • Hi @Nebula_Jason , thank you for the hint to use SD-WAN. Bit confusing that there are multiple cloud management solutions for the diverse devices. It would help to have an overall dashboard like Azure where one can manage all components :).

I have tried to register the VPN100 to an SD-WAN site. As this is a move from stand-alone to SD-WAN management, I already had register the device at Zyxel to enable the services using a dedicated email address (e.g. support@domain.com) we use to register all devices of our customers. I used my own email address as SD-WAN, NCC, and Orchestrator admin to create the group, orgs, and sites. Now, in SD-WAN, when I try to register the VPN100 to link it to SD-WAN, I get the error message that the device is already registered, and that it is not authorized to me. What am I doing wrong? I can't find any explanation in the help files (or instruction how a move from stand-alone to SD-WAN works)...

Security Highlight