[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 8.2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V6.00 (ABDF.8)C0
Zyxel NAP203 - V6.00 (ABFA.8)C0
Zyxel NAP303 - V6.00 (ABEX.8)C0
Zyxel NAP353 - V6.00 (ABEY.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-ACv2 - V6.00 (ABEL.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO - V6.00 (ABHD.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC HD - V6.00 (ABIN.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1302-AC - V6.00 (ABKU.8)C0
Zyxel NWA5123-AC HD - V6.00 (ABIM.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6303D-S - V6.00 (ABGL.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6103D-I - V6.00 (AAXH.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-E - V6.00 (AASD.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-S - V6.00 (AASE.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6503D-S - V6.00 (AASF.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6552D-S - V6.00 (ABIO.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6553D-E - V6.00 (AASG.8)C0
Zyxel WAX650S - V6.00(ABRM.8)C0
Zyxel WAX510D - V6.00(ABTF.8)C0
Zyxel NWA110AX - V6.00(ABTG.8)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- Support new AP models. Added three new 802.11ax APs (WAX650S, WAX510D, NWA110AX) to Nebula. WAX650S and WAX510D are NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes, standalone, controller managed and Nebula cloud managed modes. They also have 1 year NCC Professional Pack license bundled. The NWA110AX is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode.
- Support WPA3 on 802.11ax APs.
- Support Dynamic VLAN assignment with Nebula cloud authentication server on WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise authentication. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support Captive portal URL parameter customization. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Adding Smart Mesh support to the following APs: NWA1302-AC, NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD and WAC6303D-S.
- Support load balancing group.
- Wireless health algorithm is improved and now supports filter by AP or by wireless station for further analysis. (Pro-Pack feature).
- Broadcast storm control supported on 802.11ac wave2 (NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD, and WAC6303D-S) and 802.11ax series AP (NWA110AX, WAX510D, WAX650S). (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support PoE full power mode configuration when using passive PoE injector which used to allow AP to work in limited power mode only. But user must ensure PoE injector has enough power budget before enabling it. NCC also displays the current power status.
- Display channel utilization information.
- Station association threshold (RSSI) range is expanded for Smart steering.
- MAC authentication now supports NCAS disconnection behavior.
- Re-authentication time can be configured per SSID and also support session timeout attribute from external RADIUS server.
- Client policies white-list and block-list now support per-SSID configuration.
- Support Blacklist DFS channels in the presence of radar.
- Domain base host can be supported on external RADIUS server.
- Live tools now include Current stations for troubleshooting.
- Accounting-Stop Shows Zero Input/Output Octets.
- NAP102 and NWA1123-Acv2 can’t online to NCC with specific gateway via PPPoE.
- NAP102 broadcasts incorrect SSID.
- The user’s lease time, it’s following the setting on NCC but not FreeRadius radius server.
Patch 6 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-02-03)
- AP uplink usage may display incorrect while retrieving traffic data. (Only on NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD, WAC6303D-S).
- Accumulated bugs fixed.
Patch 8 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-03-02)
- Accumulated bugs fixed.
- 6.8K All Categories
- 1.3K Nebula
- 26 Nebula Ideas
- 26 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.8K Security
- 199 Security Ideas
- 690 Switch
- 24 Switch Ideas
- 563 WirelessLAN
- 8 WLAN Ideas
- 4.5K Consumer Product
- 95 Service & License
- 211 New and Release
- 63 Stories
- 34 Security Advisories
- 476 FAQ
- 216 Nebula FAQ
- 106 Security FAQ
- 72 Switch FAQ
- 66 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 39 About Community
- 29 Security Highlight