[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V1.02(ABDF.3)
Zyxel NAP203 - V1.02(ABFA.3)
Zyxel NAP303 - V1.02(ABEX.3)
Zyxel NAP353 - V1.02(ABEY.3)
* V1.02 patch 3 firmware was released on July 23.
New Feature and Enhancements
- Add DCS Scheduling feature.
- Add SSID Scheduling feature.
- Add LAN Port Provisioning feature.
- For NAP203/303
- Add display of port status on NCC
- For NAP203/303
- Add locator LED feature.
- For NAP102/203/303
- Add additional LED pattern when wireless module failure.
- Added option to allow/block HTTPS traffic for captive portal.
- Captive portal now supports Social login with Facebook.
- Captive portal will now display NCAS notifications.
- NCC now will show current transmit power of NAP.
Bug Fix of Major Release
- Fixed error of NAP sending 00:00:00 faulty MAC address.
- Fixed unsynchronized configuration when device reset upon receiving configuration from NCC.
- Resolve the issue of configuration returning to default after upgrading on NAP203/303/353.
- Resolve the issue of Captive portal being not able to lease authorization to new client entries when total site clients accumulated to 64 clients before any entry is released by re-authentication timer.
- Fixed the issue when click agree button of click-to-continue portal will cause high CPU on NAP.
- Fixed the issue when roaming between 2.4G and 5G band needs to re-auth with captive portal.
- Fixed the issue when stations associate with NAP under configuration change will cause authentication to fail afterwards.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
- 6K All Categories
- 1.2K Nebula
- 16 Nebula Ideas
- 12 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.4K Security
- 185 Security Ideas
- 593 Switch
- 24 Switch Ideas
- 425 WirelessLAN
- 6 WLAN Ideas
- 4.2K Consumer Product
- 56 Service & License
- 190 New and Release
- 45 Stories
- 24 Security Advisories
- 451 FAQ
- 208 Nebula FAQ
- 99 Security FAQ
- 65 Switch FAQ
- 63 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 32 About Community
- 20 Security Highlight