[Release Note] Nebula Switch 200 Series - Phase 2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Switch 200 Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSW200-28P - V2.00(ABFL.0)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- Add Storm control feature.
- Add Loop guard feature.
- Append a header for Switch statistics section for easier readability.
- Prevent misconfiguration in IP filtering result in NCC disconnection.
- Add Locator LED feature.
- Rename DHCP white-list to DHCP server guard with enhanced network protection mechanism.
- Add Switch list and port list page option.
- Add Cable diagnostic feature.
- Add DDMI for SFP feature.
- Rename Port power cycle.
- Fixed value error in 10G port media type.
- Fixed error message in the bandwidth utilization and uplink usage pages.
- Fixed VLAN setting cannot be applied when changing management VLAN back to default value 1.
- Fixed classifier configuration is failed to apply and pops up the error message on CLI when modifying the IP filtering rule on NCC.
- Fixed incorrect bandwidth utilization graph in the port detail.
- Fixed NSW showing offline during unstable connection between NCC and NSW.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in RED rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
- 6K All Categories
- 1.2K Nebula
- 16 Nebula Ideas
- 12 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.4K Security
- 185 Security Ideas
- 593 Switch
- 24 Switch Ideas
- 425 WirelessLAN
- 6 WLAN Ideas
- 4.2K Consumer Product
- 56 Service & License
- 190 New and Release
- 45 Stories
- 24 Security Advisories
- 451 FAQ
- 208 Nebula FAQ
- 99 Security FAQ
- 65 Switch FAQ
- 63 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 32 About Community
- 20 Security Highlight