[Release Note] NebulaFlex Switch GS1920v2 Series - Phase 8.2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel NebulaFlex Switch GS1920v2 Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel GS1920-48HPv2 - V4.60(ABMK.0)C0
Zyxel GS1920-48v2 - V4.60(ABMJ.0)C0
Zyxel GS1920-24HPv2 - V4.60(ABMI.0)C0
Zyxel GS1920-24v2 - V4.60(ABMH.0)C0
Zyxel GS1920-8HPv2 - V4.60(ABMZ.0)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- Support Vendor-ID based VLAN
- Supports IGMP snooping unknown multicast drop per VLAN
- Add IP conflict log to event log message
- Supports MAC address field in IP filtering rule, feature name change from “IP filtering” to “ACL”
- Supports Access management to control the IP address allowed to access the switch
- Added support NETCONF Call Home over TLS on port 4335 (RFC8071)
- Add firmware version to syslog message when system is performing firmware upgrade.
- Support restore to factory default by Telnet
- When the unknown multicast drop is enabled, unknown multicast to router port will be enabled as well
- Support Management VLAN Control. For security reason, the switch ports can be limited to allow device management VLAN traffic
- Advanced IGMP UI is enhanced and can import channel list for IPTV report
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.