[Nebula] How to delete organization?
Based on Figure 1 below, the company doesn’t need the Organization B anymore, so they will need to delete the organization. This example shows the administrators on how to delete an organization and what they should pay attention to.
Please be ensured that there are no license, device in the site and inventory list, sites, administrator and multiple users to be able to delete organization.
1. Go to Organization-wide > Organization-wide manage > Organization portal, choose the site by checking the box, and then click on "Delete" button.
2. A confirmation message will pop-out, click on the "Delete sites".
3. Go to Organization-wide > License & inventory;
- Check that no devices should be a member of any sites.
- Checkbox all the devices.
- Click the "Actions" button to remove from the organization or transfer to other organization.
4. Go to Organization-wide > Administrators, check all the administrators except for the Owner then click the "Delete" button.
5. Click the "Save" button below.
6. Go to the Organization-wide > Organization-wide manage > Cloud authentication, please ensure that guest, user, VPN user, MAC, DPPSK are all empty.
7. Go to Organization-wide > Organization-wide manage > Organization settings then click the "Delete organization" on the bottom of the page.
8. There will be a pop-out message. Click "OK" to process.
1. After deleting the organization, check the Organization list. You’ll see that only Organization A is exists.
- All Categories
- 192 Beta Program
- 1.7K Nebula
- 93 Nebula Ideas
- 63 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.7K Security
- 236 Security Ideas
- 1.1K Switch
- 51 Switch Ideas
- 920 WirelessLAN
- 28 WLAN Ideas
- 5.4K Consumer Product
- 174 Service & License
- 296 News and Release
- 114 Success Stories
- 65 Security Advisories
- 14 Education Center
- 1K FAQ
- 453 Nebula FAQ
- 258 Security FAQ
- 100 Switch FAQ
- 115 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 22 Consumer Product FAQ
- 67 Service & License FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 52 Security Highlight