[Nebula] How to delete organization?
Based on Figure 1 below, the company doesn’t need the Organization B anymore, so they will need to delete the organization. This example shows the administrators on how to delete an organization and what they should pay attention to.
Please be ensured that there are no license, device in the site and inventory list, sites, administrator and multiple users to be able to delete organization.
1. Go to Organization-wide > Overview, choose the site by checking the box, and then click on "Delete" button.
4. A confirmation message will pop-out, click on the "Delete sites".
5. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > License & Inventory;
- Check that no devices should be a member of any sites.
- Checkbox all the devices.
- Click the Actions button to remove from the organization or transfer to other organization.
6. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Administrator, check all the administrators except for the Owner then click the Delete button.
7. Click the “Save” button below.
8. Go to the Organization-wide > Configure > Cloud authentication, please ensure that guest, user, VPN user, MAC, DPPSK are all empty.
9. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Settings then click the Delete organization on the bottom of the page.
10. There will be a pop-out message. Click “OK” to process.
1. After deleting the organization, check the Organization list. You’ll see that only Organization A is exists.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 6 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 39 Nebula Ideas
- 46 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.1K Security
- 206 Security Ideas
- 790 Switch
- 34 Switch Ideas
- 679 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.7K Consumer Product
- 113 Service & License
- 234 News and Release
- 77 Stories
- 43 Security Advisories
- 546 FAQ
- 258 Nebula FAQ
- 124 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 68 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 54 About Community
- 34 Security Highlight