[Nebula] How to delete organization?
Based on Figure 1 below, the company doesn’t need the Organization B anymore, so they will need to delete the organization. This example shows the administrators on how to delete an organization and what they should pay attention to.
Please be ensured that there are no license, device in the site and inventory list, sites, administrator and multiple users to be able to delete organization.
1. Go to Organization-wide > Overview, choose the site by checking the box, and then click on "Delete" button.
2. A confirmation message will pop-out, click on the "Delete sites".
3. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > License & Inventory;
- Check that no devices should be a member of any sites.
- Checkbox all the devices.
- Click the Actions button to remove from the organization or transfer to other organization.
4. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Administrator, check all the administrators except for the Owner then click the Delete button.
5. Click the “Save” button below.
6. Go to the Organization-wide > Configure > Cloud authentication, please ensure that guest, user, VPN user, MAC, DPPSK are all empty.
7. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Settings then click the Delete organization on the bottom of the page.
8. There will be a pop-out message. Click “OK” to process.
1. After deleting the organization, check the Organization list. You’ll see that only Organization A is exists.
- 8K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 60 Nebula Ideas
- 54 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.4K Security
- 222 Security Ideas
- 963 Switch
- 45 Switch Ideas
- 864 WirelessLAN
- 20 WLAN Ideas
- 5.2K Consumer Product
- 138 Service & License
- 268 News and Release
- 94 Success Stories
- 49 Security Advisories
- 11 Education Center
- 573 FAQ
- 273 Nebula FAQ
- 132 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 72 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 70 About Community
- 44 Security Highlight