[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 9.2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V6.10 (ABDF.3)C0
Zyxel NAP203 - V6.10 (ABFA.3)C0
Zyxel NAP303 - V6.10 (ABEX.3)C0
Zyxel NAP353 - V6.10 (ABEY.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-ACv2 - V6.10 (ABEL.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO - V6.10 (ABHD.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC HD - V6.10 (ABIN.2)C0
Zyxel NWA1302-AC - V6.10 (ABKU.2)C0
Zyxel NWA5123-AC HD - V6.10 (ABIM.2)C0
Zyxel WAC6303D-S - V6.10 (ABGL.2)C0
Zyxel WAC6103D-I - V6.10 (AAXH.3)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-E - V6.10 (AASD.3)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-S - V6.10 (AASE.3)C0
Zyxel WAC6503D-S - V6.10 (AASF.3)C0
Zyxel WAC6552D-S - V6.10 (ABIO.3)C0
Zyxel WAC6553D-E - V6.10 (AASG.3)C0
Zyxel WAX650S - V6.10(ABRM.3)C0
Zyxel WAX510D - V6.10(ABTF.3)C0
Zyxel NWA110AX - V6.10(ABTG.3)C0
Zyxel WAX610D - V6.10(ABTE.3)C0
Zyxel NWA210AX - V6.10(ABTD.3)C0
Zyxel NWA110AX - V6.10(ABTG.3)C0
New Feature and Enhancements1. Support new AP models. The WAX610D and NWA210AX are added to Nebula in
this release. WAX610D is NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes,
standalone, controller managed and Nebula cloud managed modes. It also has 1 year
NCC Professional Pack license bundled. The NWA210AX is a NebulaFlex AP that
supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode.
2. Support DPPSK(Dynamic Personal
Pre-Shared Key) which is used to provide personal
unique key to enhance wireless security. Refer to the following support model list.
3. Support NAT(Network Address
Translation) mode on AP for wireless client. This feature
provides the easiest way to separate guest network from the other networks. Refer to the
following support model list.
4. upport traffic log within NAT
mode to track the clients’ activity for audit purpose. Refer to the
following support model list. (Pro-Pack feature)
5. Support 160MHz channel width on
4x4 802.11ax models. Refer to the following support
6. Support Wireless Bridge to get
two network segments connected. Refer to the following
support model list. (Pro-Pack feature)
7. Support Smart Mesh on 802.11ax models. Refer to the following support model list.
8. Support wireless health on
802.11ac AP models. Refer to the following support model list.
9. More intelligent factors are
added to wireless health feature, enhanced the automated
10. Enhance DCS( Dynamic Channel
Selection) mechanism and wireless settingflow to
improve WiFi experience.
1. The AP traffic usage is shown with TB or PB on NCC which is incorrect.
2. The uplink speed may be unexpected fallback to 100M/Full on WAC6303D-S.
3. After enabling guest network for a while, the stations can’t access Internet
4. If the time
zone is in GMT –(X) and DCS schedule is enabled from NCC, the SSID can be
seen but failed to connect.
5. Stations may always require to do captive portal login when it roams to another AP.
6. AP cannot connect to NCC due to fragment issues.
7. Lots of error logs "configure terminal show capwap ap info" display on NCC event logs.
8. AP may reboot unexpectedly with IGMP application.
9. Successful page cannot be redirected normally when use external captive portal with
“#” character in SSID name.
Patch 1 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-07-13)
1. Enabling NAT and guest network feature simultaneously, guest
network policy will not
work after access point be rebooted.
2.Accumulated bugs fixed.
Patch 2 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-07-24)
1. Enabling NAT and guest network feature simultaneously, guest may not access specific
websites on NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD and WAC6303D-S.
Patch 3 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-08-18)
1. The 2.4G connection is unstable on 802.11ac wave1 AP.
2. iPhone and Android phone cannot connect to the 802.11ax AP whose role is the repeater AP.
- 6.8K All Categories
- 1.4K Nebula
- 29 Nebula Ideas
- 38 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.9K Security
- 200 Security Ideas
- 723 Switch
- 30 Switch Ideas
- 602 WirelessLAN
- 8 WLAN Ideas
- 4.5K Consumer Product
- 98 Service & License
- 214 New and Release
- 68 Stories
- 38 Security Advisories
- 513 FAQ
- 236 Nebula FAQ
- 117 Security FAQ
- 74 Switch FAQ
- 65 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 5 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 43 About Community
- 31 Security Highlight