Setup wizard will not sync my registration so I cannot finish Setting up USG60-NB
Options
Hello,
I've had this USG60 sitting in the box new for a little over a year, now I finally have a use for it and during the setup wizard it will not sync registration. My account says its registered but I cannot move forward in setting up the router. Please help.
I've had this USG60 sitting in the box new for a little over a year, now I finally have a use for it and during the setup wizard it will not sync registration. My account says its registered but I cannot move forward in setting up the router. Please help.
0
All Replies
-
Hi @Erin,
Could you send the serial number, MAC address and your myZyxel.com account to me in private message?
I'd like to check the registration status of this USG60.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 241 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 755 USG FLEX H Series
- 380 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 321 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Zyxel Employee