I have Zyxel mifi WAH7706. How can I get access to the content of the SD-card from a iPad or IPhone?
Options
Vromen
Posts: 1
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
I have Zyxel mifi WAH7706. How can I get access to the content of the SD-card from a iPad or IPhone?
#LTE_October
#LTE_October
0
All Replies
-
The WAH7706 uses Samba (SMB/CIFS) To share folders/files from the SD-Card on your network. Unless you have a way to access Samba shares from the iPad or iPhone I am afraid it will not be possible. I do not have much experience with Apple products so I would recommend contacting Apple to ask them the question if there is any way to access Samba shares from iPad or iPhone.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 750 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight