How can I make the NWA1123-AC web configurator display properly with Firefox or Chrome?

Sourface
Sourface Posts: 7
First Anniversary
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
I just upgraded the firmware on my NWA1123-AC to V2.12 from V2.11 hoping it would solve the web interface problem I have, but it didn't.  Whenever I want to make changes I have to drag out an old Windows 7 laptop with Internet Explorer so that the screens in the configurator will be displayed properly.  I use linux and neither Firefox nor Chrome work properly with the web configurator. With both, a lot of the descriptive text is not displayed. The check boxes, radio buttons, text boxes, etc are displayed, but the descriptive text for these items is missing. In the picture below there should be descriptive text for all the items in the Advanced Settings section.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?

#Biz_Aug_2019

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Panda
    Zyxel_Panda Posts: 97  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sourface

The workaround way is to use IE browser for this problem as you know, actually it will not have any further firmware version for this legacy AP.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Panda
    Zyxel_Panda Posts: 97  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sourface

The workaround way is to use IE browser for this problem as you know, actually it will not have any further firmware version for this legacy AP.

• Thank you @Zyxel_Panda
    I assume from your user name that this is an authoritative answer even though it was your first comment on this forum.