GS1900 and GS1920 config backup to tftp with snmp commands

Options
DvdW
DvdW Posts: 1
edited August 2022 in Switch

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to backup the config of GS1900 and GS1920 switches to tftp with snmp commands.

In the zyxel knowledgebase i found an article which exactly discribes what i am looking for. But this instruction is for the ES3500 platform. (https://kb.zyxel.com/KB/searchArticle!gwsViewDetail.action?articleOid=015782&lang=EN#)

The OID's discribed in the kb-article aren't available on the GS1900 (i still have to test the GS1920 series). Does anyone know which oid's to use for the GS1900 and GS1920 platform? Or direct me to the correct mib (documentation)? Or is there another solution to backup the config via a routine script?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Kind regards,

DvdW

All Replies

• Zyxel小編 Lucious
    Zyxel小編 Lucious Posts: 278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hi @DvdW,

Welcome to Zyxel community.

The OID .1.3.6.1.4.1.890.1.15.3.49.1.10 (zyxelSysMgmtTftpServiceSetup) which is included in private MIB: ZYXEL-SYSTEM-MGMT-MIB, can only be supported by our management switch.

GS1900 & 1920 series are rather entry-level products which cannot support this MIB.

You may consider our advanced models such as GS2210 series, or create a routine script to "show running-config" through telnet/SSH.

Zyxel_Lucious