How to configure Log & Report

Options
2»

All Replies

• zappu
    zappu Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security
    Options

@RadarPlus

You need to follow these steps:

1.You have to go to Configuration->System->Notification and to have same things like those from below:

2.Then go to your GMail account, click on Manage your Google Account->Security->Less secure app access->Turn on.

3.Then go to Configuration->Log & Report->Log Settings->click on 1st System Log

Don't forget to put what should send to you from "Active Log and Alert" and "Active Log and Alert (AP)".

And also this:

4.Then go to Configuration->Log & Report->Email Daily Report->put all the information you want to sent it now to make a test and then click on Send Report Now, to see if it works or not. Below you have the details:

I hope all these steps it will work also for you. 1st time for me it wasn't work, but it seems that I have missed something. Now is working, of course with help of one Zyxel employees which I want to thank you for everything.

Thanks

Regards,

Alex

• RadarPlus
    Options

Hi Alex,

Was able to get it going too.

Thank you for the instructions and screens shots. Very helpful.

Jeff

• zappu
    zappu Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security
    Options

Hi @RadarPlus ,

You are welcome and I understand how hard it is when you need something.

Thank you

Regards,

Alex

Security Highlight