Secure

FranckPOM
FranckPOM Posts: 8
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Hello,

I cannot find the way to access my License client Vpn for Extender ?

We've got 3 USG210 with the 1 year license acces ?

Is the Vpn client license is including ?

Thank you

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓

@FranckPOM

It is the IPsec VPN Client application, and Zywall USG with the 1 year license is for UTM service, it does not relation with IPsec VPN client access.

If you want to have license of IPsec VPN Client, you can contact with Zyxel local representative. Can I know what is your country?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Answer ✓

@FranckPOM

It is the IPsec VPN Client application, and Zywall USG with the 1 year license is for UTM service, it does not relation with IPsec VPN client access.

If you want to have license of IPsec VPN Client, you can contact with Zyxel local representative. Can I know what is your country?

• Hello,

Thank you,

I'm in France.

Best regards

• Is there another way to have a opensource client like OpenVpn mayby ?

• Zyxel_Charlie

@FranckPOM

The VPN client software which are officially verified by Zyxel are ZyWALL IPSec VPN client and SecuExtender SSL VPN client.

https://www.zyxel.com/products_services/VPN-Client-Software-SecuExtender-Software/

Other VPN client software/App could probably be used for VPN connection with ZyWALL/USG. However, these VPN client software/App from third party are not officially verified by Zyxel and there may be some interoperability issues.

Security Highlight