SecuExtender Routing table

dpipro
dpipro Posts: 64  ZCNE Certified
First Anniversary ZCNE Switch Level 1 Certification - 2020 ZCNE Nebula Level 1 Certification - 2020 ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2019
edited April 2021 in Security
Hi,

when the SSL is connected I lose my internet connection and I can't use the VPN connection. As I lose the connection the SSL drops after a couple of seconds.

I analysed the windows routing table and I notice that the default route is missing. Does anybiody already has a similar issue?
Best regards

All Replies

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @dpipro
    Can I know did you enable "Force all client traffic to enter SSL VPN tunnel"? If so, you can reference the setting steps as below link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r01NWVEnE6E

• dpipro
    dpipro Posts: 64  ZCNE Certified
    First Anniversary ZCNE Switch Level 1 Certification - 2020 ZCNE Nebula Level 1 Certification - 2020 ZCNE Security Level 1 Certification - 2019
    edited November 2020
    @dpipro
    Can I know did you enable "Force all client traffic to enter SSL VPN tunnel"? 

Hello Charlie, no. This option is disabled. This issue only happens with my wireless adapter. I tried with my laptop connected with a RJ-45 cable and the tunnel works smoothly. Maybe is a compatibility problem with the wireless NIC driver...
    Best regards
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @dpipro
    Frimware: v4.39
    USG---SSL VPN---(Wireless)PC
    On my lab, the PC can established SSL VPN tunnel via Wireless successfully.

Security Highlight