Armor Z2 NBG6817 Experiences

mrobo
mrobo Posts: 9
edited October 2017 in Home Router
Post yours Armor Z2 NBG6817 Experiences here, please.

#Router_October

Comments

• mrobo
    I have too much:

500 - Internal Server Error

when connecting trough wan web interface with firmware V1.00(ABCS.6)C0

• Johan
    Johan Posts: 27  Freshman Member
    Hello mrobo,

Did you clear browser history and cache after updating firmware? Is the issue in all browsers & multiple units?

Sorry for the standard question but, have you tried resetting the router after upgrading the firmware to .6?

If you are using a Windows PC have you tried these commands in CMD as admin?
            a.    netsh winsock reset -> Press ”ENTER”.
            b.    netsh int ip reset –> Press ”ENTER”.
    Now reboot the PC.
  • mrobo
    Yes of course I cleared cache and cookies too, I have tried it with latest chrome, firefox, opera, even edge browsers. After firmware update I have reset the router and manually configured again. I must turn off and turn on the router to get it working again and after then the log is gone.
  • Johan
    What configuration do you do on it? Just regular wizard & changing SSID & wireless password/pre-shared key?

Or do you change anything else?
  • mrobo
    edited October 2017
    complete configuring from beginning not trough wizard, wan, lan, port forwarding nat, wifi, wifi guests, parrental, email,....
  • Johan
    Could you try a more basic configuration to check if it is a bug with specific configuration?

For example do a reset then only set up the WAN interface and see if the issue still comes back. If it does I would recommend reporting it as RMA to the ZyXEL Support.

If it does not come back, add the configuration you want slowly (one configuration at the time). Until the issue comes back. Then you can report the bug to ZyXEL Support.
  • mrobo
    edited October 2017
    Today I received new firmware V1.00(ABCS.7)C0, I made update it, after then I reset the router and manually configured everything, even the mycloud.zyxel.com dns setting where I found new agent:
    V1.00(ABCS.7)C0_myZyXELCloud-Agent_0.0.8
    , will see how it will work and after then I report here.
    problem with network map after I renamed my phone the device renamed all

• mrobo
    edited October 2017
    today i got same problem even with newest firmware can't make web connection to the router even the telnet could not connected to the device, but wifi internet, everything works as normally, only web interface and telnet could not connected

only powering off and on brings back working web interface
  • Zyxel_Sally
    Zyxel_Sally Posts: 32  Zyxel Employee
    edited October 2017
    @mrobo
    Dear mrobo, in order to provide you with a better assistance, we will contact you through private message to get purchase information.

• Ofurpesi
    Ofurpesi Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Hi there.

My router just recently started dropping LAN connected devcies. To get them back online, i have to reboot the router. Has anybody seen this behavior?

Consumer Product Help Center