router VMG8823-B50b

vitty
vitty Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited October 2017 in Smart Home Product
salve  infostrada mi ha dato il router  facendo una loro promozione fibra  ma non riesco ad accedere al pannello di controllo del router mettendo l'ip  mi fa fare l'accesso  ma poi non compaiono le impostazioni tipo per capirci per cambiare il nome della rete o la  password  cosa mi potete consigliare di fare?

#CPE_October

All Replies

• vitty
    vitty Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    p.s. 
    cosa molto strana che con il mio smartphone riesco ad accedere alle funzioni mi potete aiutare col  pc
  • Ansa
    Ansa Posts: 44  Freshman Member
    maybe you could find how to change the password and network name from the user guide which you can find it at below link.
    ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/VMG8823-B60B/user_guide/VMG8823-B60B_V1.0.pdf
  • Giovanni
    Giovanni Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Ciao vitty, usa un altro browser. MS EDGE non processa correttamente la pagina iniziale e resta in loop. IE funziona, credo anche Chrome  o Firefox.
  • kiwiRKC
    kiwiRKC Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    edited February 2018
    Just installed my vmg8823-b50b from WIND Italia and tried to access the pc interface, but it won't accept the default password (1234). Any suggestions? 

I have already downloaded the OM. My OS is Win10 and I'm using Chrome as browser.
  • Ansa
    Please try use the default password (admin) or you should be able to find the password on the back label at the device
  • kiwiRKC
    kiwiRKC Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    Thanks Ansa, someone should tell Xytel they have the incorrect password in the manual - there it says 1234!
  • Ansa
    The manual I posted is the OBM version. For the version provided to WIND Italia could be found at below link which it's correct one. It seems WIND Italia had different password for admin account.

https://www.infostrada.it/fileadmin/Materiale/guidemodem/Manuale_ZYXEL_VMG8823.pdf

Consumer Product Help Center