router zyxel VMG8823-50B

Options
panzangelo
panzangelo Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited May 2018 in Smart Home Product
salve  possiedo questo router come da titolo zyxel VMG8823-50B di proprietà di infostrada e da qualche mese che i dispositivi wifi non si connettono più al wifi 5ghz. provato a resettarlo, chiamato anche al gestore che me lo ha fornito e con i loro tecnici non siamo riusciti a far funzionare il 5ghz. hanno cambiato nome della rete, password  ma  niente da fare. con il 2,4 ghz funziona. e un problema  di router ma non lo cambiano perché  riesco a navigare con il 2,4 ghz. come posso risolvere grazie

#CPE_May

Comments

• AAAAL
    AAAAL Posts: 125  Ally Member
    Options

Hi panzangelo,

You cannot connect to 5GHZ, is that mean you cannot find your 5GHz SSID in wireless devices? Does it happen always? Is it possible to recover after some mins later?

If 5G channel is configured with DFS channel, radar signals are detected on current channel, VMG8823 need vacate that channel and switch to an alternate channel automatically. So if your location is around much radar signals, it’s possible to encounter this issue. When the issue happens again, you can login to your device to check 5G channel and then wait some mins to check if channel is changed or not. Or if you don’t want to encounter it always, you can configure your device with non-DFS channel in future.

Consumer Product Help Center