zyxel amg1302-t10c NEED FIRMWARE

fer_net
fer_net Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Smart Home Product
Hello i need the firmware for zyxel amg1302-t10c. In support page i cant find any firmware for this model.

#SP_May_2019

All Replies

• Zyxel_Support_CPE
    Zyxel_Support_CPE Posts: 188  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary
    Hi fer_net,

May I know your ISP name and firmware version(full name) you use currently? Thanks.
  • ign
    ign Posts: 3  Freshman Member
    Hello i need the firmware too. I have a zyxel amg1302-t10c. Mi ISP is Antel (Uruguay). I need an administrator password to have access to my dvr from outside my lan, but my ISP doesn't give me that password and I don't want to put the modem at bridge mode and connect to a router. I know that with the password I can open the port to communicate with my dvr from internet. Thanks for your attention
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    First Anniversary
    Hi ign,

As the firmware you’re asking is a customized version for your service provider, please contact with your ISP and they’ll be happy to help.

• ign
    Hi Zyxel_Support_CPE , I did contact my ISP but they didn't bring me a solution. They don't want to provide me the password to gain access to open the ports that the dvr need. I need a solution, please contact me at ign@live.com.ar. Thank you so much!
  • Zyxel_Support_CPE
    First Anniversary

Hi ign,

I cannot provide password to you unless ISP agrees it. Please kindly understand it.

• ign
    I understand you, thanks!

Consumer Product Help Center