amg1302-t10c admin access

cfcc2020
cfcc2020 Posts: 7  Freshman Member
edited February 2020 in Smart Home Product
Hello,
I just got a used amg1302-t10c router in a garage sale. The firmware version on it is V3.00(ABDP.3)b2_E0 and I want to use it inside my home network as a switch and extender, however I cannot access the admin panel, just a VERY limited user panel. I have tried to reset to factory settings and NOTHING, I even did a 30-30-30 reset and again, a BIG nothing. What can I do to gain access to the admin panel. I know nothing about who the ISP might've been, but it will be very sad if I wasted my money buying this used router if I cannot gain access to the admin panel. I searched for a factory firmware on the official Zyxel site and the model number doesn't even appear on the list, what's up with that??? Was this a one-off? Anyways, please help. Thank you.

#SP_Feb_2020

Accepted Solution

• cfcc2020
    Answer ✓
    SOLVED!!! Please close the thread. Thank you

All Replies

• Hummel
    Hummel Posts: 212  Master Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    edited February 2020
    @cfcc2020,
    Which user account do you use to access the WebGUI?
  • cfcc2020
    edited February 2020
    I don't know what the WebGUI is (a CMS? according to google results?), but, like I mentioned in my initial question, the only way I can access at 192.168.1.1 to a VERY basic user panel is with username: user and a password that is automatically filled in that has 4 characters that I assume is user also. Please send me a link to a factory firmware download for this model that I can flash or something to gain admin access. There is NO point in having a useless brick when it can be put to good use, don't you think? Remember, this is NOT my main router, just an additional one that I have. Thank you!
  • Zyxel_Kerwin
    Zyxel_Kerwin Posts: 16  Zyxel Employee
    Hi cfcc2020,
    In order to provide you a better support, please check your Inbox for the private message I send.
  • cfcc2020
    What you suggested over PM did NOT work. Searching on the internet some say that it may have a custom firmware for an ISP or something. That is why I am asking for the factory's latest firmware so I can do a real and true factory reset. Please help. Thank you.
  • cfcc2020
    That did nothing for me. No full admin access. Let me ask you straight out; Am I going to be able to get full admin access to this router via a factory firmware download or in some other way or am I gonna have to toss this thing that I paid good money for in the trash? We've been going back and forth for days now and I expected to get a solution from the official manufacturer's website, maybe I was wrong...
  • cfcc2020
    Answer ✓
    SOLVED!!! Please close the thread. Thank you

Consumer Product Help Center