2»

All Replies

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,846  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Jigen said:

it seems that enabling IP BINDING on my LAN interaface all the PCs with FIXED IP connected to the zyxel can't access to internet.

If you enable IP BINDING with fixed IP's you need to add the MAC IP manually. 
  • Jigen
    Jigen Posts: 13  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    PeterUK said:
    Jigen said:

I would like to see ALL the PCs connected - even the ones with STATIC IP.
    Let me know,
    You will not see STATIC IP connected devices 
    How can I retrive of connected devices (dhcp/static)... ALL the connected devices...

• PeterUK
    edited February 2021
    Options
    You can also with IP Binding Enabled use the Exempt list in network > IP/MAC Binding  > Exempt list tab for static IP's. Its best to keep static IP devices out of the DHCP range.  
  • Jigen
    Options
    PeterUK said:
    Jigen said:

I would like to see ALL the PCs connected - even the ones with STATIC IP.
    Let me know,
    You will not see STATIC IP connected devices 
    Thats impossible... you mean the usg60w doesnt have a feature to see ALL the devices connected to it?!
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi @Jigen,

I´m not pretty sure where your issue is?

On Dashboard - DHCP Table it will give you a list of all valid DHCP Request.

It will show you the connected clients + static IP reservations (in the end)

Here you can see if no "select" is on the end, it´s not static, if checkbox is checked = static.

If you want go for live clients, you may run CLI commands in Webconsole or SSH:

ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/USG110/cli_reference_guide/USG110_11.pdf

If you still missing something, may you post a feature request in Idea section.

Kind Regards,

Tobias
  • Jigen
    Options
    Hi @Jigen,

I´m not pretty sure where your issue is?

On Dashboard - DHCP Table it will give you a list of all valid DHCP Request.

It will show you the connected clients + static IP reservations (in the end)

Here you can see if no "select" is on the end, it´s not static, if checkbox is checked = static.

If you want go for live clients, you may run CLI commands in Webconsole or SSH:

ftp://ftp.zyxel.com/USG110/cli_reference_guide/USG110_11.pdf

If you still missing something, may you post a feature request in Idea section.

Kind Regards,

Tobias
    I am exactly looking for ALL THE LIVE CLIENTS connected to the USG 60W ..... 
    I didnt think that was such strange request :)
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    Hi Jigden,

you may go to Monitor - Session Monitor and looking by Source IP, if your client doing traffic you will find it, if not it may also hide for firewall.

Kind Regards,

Tobias
  • PeterUK
    edited February 2021
    Options

Only by DHCP can the USG see the IP and MAC clients with static IP not by DHCP will not be seen how ever the idea you want is see IP and MAC to the USG gateway list but you will not see a name for the device only IP and MAC however IP Binding enabled may not show clients with static IP's not by DHCP. The other way is for USG to ARP the subnet to find IP and MAC.

Security Highlight