(L2TP/IPSec) VPN Server behind USG110 - Port 500?!

sasch
sasch Posts: 9
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hallo,

ich möchte einen VPN Server hinter der USG betreiben. Hierfür habe ich NAT für die Ports 1701, 4500 und 500 eingerichtet sowie ein Objekt für die WAN IP und dann eine Policy erstellt die von WAN nach LAN1 (wo sich der Server befindet) eben diese Dienste erlaubt.

Im Protokoll kann ich aber sehen, das die Anfrage auf Port 500 (IKE) immer gedroppt wird... - 
"Match default rule"

Aus dem Objekt für die Default WAN_to_DEVICE- Regel habe ich die entsprechenden Ports ebenfalls schon rausgeschmissen, es ist auch kein VPN auf USG aktiviert...  

%:-(

Kann mir jmd sagen was ich falsch mache? 

PS.: Was interessant ist, lasse ich den Server den Router via UPnP automatisch konfigurieren, tauchen im Protokoll auch nur die Ports 1701 und 4500 als "forward" auf...

All Replies

• Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hallo sasch,

da hast du hier in der englischen Ecke gepostet :)

Wenn du dazu unseren Support benötigst (Anruf, Teamviewer) dann mach bitte hier ein Ticket auf:

https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/de/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093996354

Ansonsten lasse ich den Beitrag für die Community noch stehen.

Grüße,

Tobias
  • sasch
    First Comment
    Hello, I want to run a VPN server behind the USG.  I set up NAT ports1701, 4500 and 500 and created an object for the WAN IP and a policy that allows these services WAN to LAN1 (VPN Server is located in LAN1). The log shows the request on port 500 (IKE) as dropped ... - "Match default rule" I have already thrown the corresponding ports out of the object for the default WAN_to_DEVICE rule - no VPN is set up on USG either ... % :-(

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

PS .:The interesting thing is, I use autoconfiguration via UPnP, the ports 1701 and 4500 appear as "forwarded" in the protocol ... 500 does not. Maybe that is a hint that the ports are beeing usd by the usg itself... but a do not find out where i can make them free for use, anyway.

• sasch
    First Comment
    sasch said:
    Hello, I want to run a VPN server behind the USG.  I set up NAT ports1701, 4500 and 500 and created an object for the WAN IP and a policy that allows these services WAN to LAN1 (VPN Server is located in LAN1). The log shows the request on port 500 (IKE) as dropped ... - "Match default rule" I have already thrown the corresponding ports out of the object for the default WAN_to_DEVICE rule - no VPN is set up on USG either ... % :-(

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

PS .:The interesting thing is, if I use autoconfiguration via UPnP, the ports 1701 and 4500 appear as "forwarded" in the protocol ... 500 does not. Maybe that is a hint that the ports are beeing usd by the usg itself... but a do not find out where i can make them free for use, anyway.

... missed a word:
    The interesting thing is, if I use autoconfiguration

Security Highlight