Just bought a ZYXEL ATP100 upgrading from USG 50 - Configure question

Options
Upgrading from a USG 50 to a new ATP100. I see somewhere there is a config converter or is that not able to be used for this one. Any suggestions or does it have to be manually done?  I have a three VPN location set up so it isn't easy.  Hope this ATP100 is easier to work with.  Thank you.. 

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Ft_Worth
    You can refer to our "automated configuration migration tool". Since USG50 and ATP series has 2 generations difference, you'll need to convert the settings in this path: USG50 --> USG60-->ATP100.
    However, it is still recommended to configure your ATP100 from beginning since the converted setting may have some differences due to HW/FW version/configuration structure changing.   

All Replies

• Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Ft_Worth
    You can refer to our "automated configuration migration tool". Since USG50 and ATP series has 2 generations difference, you'll need to convert the settings in this path: USG50 --> USG60-->ATP100.
    However, it is still recommended to configure your ATP100 from beginning since the converted setting may have some differences due to HW/FW version/configuration structure changing.   
  • Ft_Worth
    Options
    ERxcellent answer!! I did not know that and this helps me and hopefully others.

Security Highlight