[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 12 software Release!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center Release Note
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancements:
- Integration with Circle and Marketplace
E-commerce platforms to renew license online.
- Nebula Mobile App 3.0 integration is added.
- License & Inventory UI/UX is enhanced
including a new calculator for license purchase suggestion.
- NCC user experience is improved by many internal
performance tweaks. For AP/Switch list, data that need longer processing time
will not display by default.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP model. The NWA55AXE is added to
Nebula in this release. It is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and
Nebula cloud managed mode.
- Added client diagnostic feature to provide
wireless connection journey based trouble shooting capability. (Pro Pack
- Radio output power configuration UI is enhanced.
User can select from different deployment types for optimal settings.
- Support new Switch model. The new XS1930-12F is
added to Nebula in this release.
- Voice VLAN OUI selection is enhanced to display vendor name.
Security Firewall enhancements:
- The ATP series and USG20-VPN are added to
support Nebula in this release.
- Along with ATP support, advanced security
features, such as sandboxing and IP reputations, are added.
- Added new deployment method named Native mode
similar to what NSG series has been doing for USG FLEX and ATP series, that
simplifies the initial setup for cloud management.
- USG FLEX Monitoring features performance is
improved. [Require Firmware Upgrade]
- USG FLEX Policy Route is enhanced to allow
forwarding traffic to another site via VPN tunnel.
- Support IKEv2 provisioning Zyxel IPSec VPN
Client. [Not available for NSG series]
- 6.9K All Categories
- 2 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 34 Nebula Ideas
- 40 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.9K Security
- 203 Security Ideas
- 749 Switch
- 31 Switch Ideas
- 627 WirelessLAN
- 9 WLAN Ideas
- 4.6K Consumer Product
- 105 Service & License
- 223 News and Release
- 75 Stories
- 39 Security Advisories
- 520 FAQ
- 238 Nebula FAQ
- 120 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 67 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 6 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 44 About Community
- 32 Security Highlight