2 factors authentication on USG310 locked me out

Options

To enforce higher security to USG310 access from LAN, I enabled 2 factors authentication by means of Google Authenticator. I correctly linked the shown QR code with the google app, however at the next login I did not manage to access to the USG310 (with standard admin user, old main password and google authenticator code for the one-time password). The error I got was at the beginning "Login denied", and then "Login denied: Login attempt on a lockout address". Did I make any mistake either for the 2 factor configuration or the login? Any way to get access without a factory reset? thank you

Accepted Solution

• dtmtech
    dtmtech Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Luckily solved, after half an hour or so accessing from another workstation after entering user/password I eventually was requested for the google authenticator code. Maybe the USG310 needed some time for the new configuration to become fully operational.

All Replies

• dtmtech
    dtmtech Posts: 11
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Luckily solved, after half an hour or so accessing from another workstation after entering user/password I eventually was requested for the google authenticator code. Maybe the USG310 needed some time for the new configuration to become fully operational.

Security Highlight