Answer a Few Questions to Win a Nebula Pro License!

Zyxel_Jason
Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited March 1 in Community Campaign
Hi Everyone,

As another year passes for Nebula, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your support. This year, we have again implemented and enhanced many Nebula solution features.
        To provide a better user experience for all Nebula users, we ask that you take a moment to fill out the questionnaire in the link below.

>>>  Start Questionnaire Now  <<<

As a bonus, all participants who finish the questionnaire with valid responses will receive a Nebula Pro Pack License 1-mth*1!

When does this campaign run? 
        Now through 12/1
        (We will start mailing license keys 12/8)

How can I qualify to win the prize?
        Just click the link above and complete the questionnaire. Once we receive your response and confirm its validity, you qualify!  

What additional rules should I follow to ensure my response is valid and avoid disqualification?
  1. Please use the correct email address and Zyxel Community username when filling in the questionnaire. If they don’t match, the entry will be disqualified.
  2. Each account will receive only one (1) license key.
    Ex: You have a suggestion you forgot to include so you submit a second entry. In such a case, you will only be eligible for one (1) license key.
  3. There are a total of five (5) questions in the questionnaire requiring a written answer. Please answer at least one of these with no fewer than 10 words related to Nebula so we can validate your response.
  4. All answers in the questionnaire must follow Community guidelines.
    => Please refer the Link for more details.

Jason

Comments