[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 4 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V5.35 (ABDF.4)
Zyxel NAP203 - V5.35 (ABFA.4)
Zyxel NAP303 - V5.35 (ABEX.4)
Zyxel NAP353 - V5.35 (ABEY.4)
New Feature and Enhancements
- Captive portal now supports RADIUS accounting.
- Supports configuration of Ceiling/Wall antenna pattern over NCC (exclusive for NAP203 and NWA1123-AC PRO).
- Supports HTTPS redirect URIs for Facebook OAuth redirection.
- Local Web GUI is now displayed in Zyxel Brand 2.0 format.
- Add an alert notification for NAPs when running on 100Mbps Ethernet link speed.
- AP Client page can now display the 802.11 capabilities of the client device.
- Fixed the issue of MAC authentication will fail due to RADIUS daemon randomly dysfunctions.
- Fixed the issue of NAP frequent disconnection due to uplink MTU size smaller than 1500.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal fails to login due to lighttpd daemon errors.
- Fixed the wrong wording for security type of WPA-2 Enterprise in AP client page
- Fixed the issue of captive portal signed-in user count being limited to 64 users.
- Fixed the issue of a low chance access point randomly factory reset to default upon reboot.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal clients sometimes need to re-authenticate when roaming to another access point.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal client authentication info not being synced to other APs
- Fixed the issue of SSID name being corrupted when SSID name have space character while SSID scheduling enables the interface.
- Fixed the issue of factory new devices cannot authenticate through click-to-continue captive portal.
- Fixed the issue of roaming failure for iPhone X clients.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
- 6.9K All Categories
- 2 Education Center
- 1.4K Nebula
- 34 Nebula Ideas
- 41 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4K Security
- 204 Security Ideas
- 756 Switch
- 31 Switch Ideas
- 637 WirelessLAN
- 9 WLAN Ideas
- 4.6K Consumer Product
- 107 Service & License
- 225 News and Release
- 77 Stories
- 40 Security Advisories
- 525 FAQ
- 242 Nebula FAQ
- 121 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 67 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 6 Consumer Product FAQ
- 30 Nebula Monthly Express
- 45 About Community
- 32 Security Highlight