[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 4 firmware has been released!
edited July 2022 in WirelessLAN New Release
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V5.35 (ABDF.4)
Zyxel NAP203 - V5.35 (ABFA.4)
Zyxel NAP303 - V5.35 (ABEX.4)
Zyxel NAP353 - V5.35 (ABEY.4)
New Feature and Enhancements
- Captive portal now supports RADIUS accounting.
- Supports configuration of Ceiling/Wall antenna pattern over NCC (exclusive for NAP203 and NWA1123-AC PRO).
- Supports HTTPS redirect URIs for Facebook OAuth redirection.
- Local Web GUI is now displayed in Zyxel Brand 2.0 format.
- Add an alert notification for NAPs when running on 100Mbps Ethernet link speed.
- AP Client page can now display the 802.11 capabilities of the client device.
- Fixed the issue of MAC authentication will fail due to RADIUS daemon randomly dysfunctions.
- Fixed the issue of NAP frequent disconnection due to uplink MTU size smaller than 1500.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal fails to login due to lighttpd daemon errors.
- Fixed the wrong wording for security type of WPA-2 Enterprise in AP client page
- Fixed the issue of captive portal signed-in user count being limited to 64 users.
- Fixed the issue of a low chance access point randomly factory reset to default upon reboot.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal clients sometimes need to re-authenticate when roaming to another access point.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal client authentication info not being synced to other APs
- Fixed the issue of SSID name being corrupted when SSID name have space character while SSID scheduling enables the interface.
- Fixed the issue of factory new devices cannot authenticate through click-to-continue captive portal.
- Fixed the issue of roaming failure for iPhone X clients.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
Is this not updated? I see emails today stating:"Nebula has released a new firmware version for access points. New firmware will be available after two weeks. "
What and when? No version numbers, no dates are mentioned. on this page nor in the email0
Apologies for that, there was an issue in our mail system causing the format differ from what it's used to be. Normally it should consist of the timestamp of when upgrade will be performed according to your site settings. This should and will be fixed.
I've added the items in the post, sorry for being a little bit late .
Nebula ModNebula Forum Moderator0
- 8.4K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 70 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 981 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 872 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 156 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 97 Success Stories
- 59 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 579 FAQ
- 262 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight