How to upgrade organization

PEACEkeeper
PEACEkeeper Posts: 28  Freshman Member
Friend Collector
edited August 2022 in Service & License
Hi there,

i've an organization which has has three devices with "Nebula Plus Pack License" which will expire on 2022-04-07 and 2022-04-08.

Today, I've purchased 3 new licenses (Nebula Professional Pack License) and assigned them to my devices. But the organization type still told me "Plus Pack (Expire on: 2022-05-08)"

So, how can I remove the 
Nebula Plus Pack Licenses to be able to upgrade my organization and use the Professional features?

All Replies

• PEACEkeeper
    Friend Collector
    edited May 2022
    Ok, in nebula License & inventory, i can see, that the new licenses are inactive.

How can the be activated?

Overview:

• PEACEkeeper
    Friend Collector
    @Nebula_CSO Did you have any suggestions for me?
  • Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2022
    Hi @PEACEkeeper,

Since your PLUS license is still on, PRO license will not be auto activated while you register and bind to devices.

PRO and PLUS pack offer different services, you need to upgrade to PRO manully after all those 3 PLUS licenses expired at Overview tab via Upgrade now button, which is the page of your second image.

You are still able to activate PRO license via our account.myzyxel.com website, but I strongly recommend you to wait for PLUS expired, and you will not have any wastage on PRO license.

Hope this helps.
    Feel free to let us know if you have any concern.
    Adam
  • PEACEkeeper
    Friend Collector
    Hi @Zyxel_Adam

thanks for your advice.

Since your PLUS license is still on, PRO license will not be auto activated while you register and bind to devices.
    Okay, that's what I thought.
    PRO and PLUS pack offer different services
    I already know this, and this is the reason why I decided to upgrade from PLUS (only 1MO license) and purchased new PRO licenses.
    You are still able to activate PRO license via our account.myzyxel.com website
    Please, can you describe how to do this?
    but I strongly recommend you to wait for PLUS expired, and you will not have any wastage on PRO license.
    There are only 2 days on wastage in my case. So it's much worse to wait for PLUS licenses to expire.

Service & License Help Center