Issues when upgrading from 5.21 to 5.30 when ATP 500 hardware is in HApro

Options
nikita92
nikita92 Posts: 7
First Anniversary First Comment
Issues when upgrading from 5.21 to 5.30 when ATP 500 hardware is in HApro

I click download updates from the server and update
The passive ATP500 is being updated, the active hangs (but continues to work) Writes that the download is in XA and hangs for several hours
After that, it starts working without error, the active one remains on the old firmware, the passive one is updated and HApro falls into an error

What could be the problem ?

All Replies

• Fred_77
    Fred_77 Posts: 115  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @nikita92
    i'm planning the same activity on a customer site; and would like  avoid  same issue. Could you confirm you have started the update from the running fw and not from the stand-by one?
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,454  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    Hi @nikita92,
    For On-Premises mode with High Available (HA) feature enabled, please DO NOT use cloud firmware upgrade. You will need to follow a different procedure to complete the firmware upgrade, please read the SOP. * Applicable models and versions: USG FLEX 500/700, ATP500/700/800 with ZLD5.20 through ZLD5.21 Patch1.
  • mMontana
    mMontana Posts: 1,302  Guru Member
    Options
    For On-Premises mode with High Available (HA) feature enabled, please DO NOT use cloud firmware upgrade.

Is reported into release notes or into user manual?
    ZLD5.21 Patch1.

Is it in test?
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,454  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    mMontana said:
    For On-Premises mode with High Available (HA) feature enabled, please DO NOT use cloud firmware upgrade.

Is reported into release notes or into user manual?
    ZLD5.21 Patch1.

Is it in test?
    It is in release note read me section. Both V5.20 and V5.21 patch1 will encounter this issue via cloud firmware update.

Security Highlight