because I have lost connection with usg flex 200?

for a week during the work I have continuous connection losses. The firewall has always been fine (it has been running for 3 months) but it has been creating these problems for a few days.
I did some tests: if I work with the single WAN (wan 1 or Wan 2) disconnecting or one or the other I work regularly. instead I tried to disable the Wan 2 from CLI but the problem still exists.
the firmware is up to date
Thanks

All Replies

• Fred_77
    Fred_77 Posts: 115  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Tecnoprogramm

Just some questions to understand your configuration..
    Are you referring to lan-to-wan traffic?
    Are you using a wan trunk?
    Do you see something inside logs?

Fred
  • hi Fred

yes there is a trunk.
    this morning everything seems to be working.
    yesterday the only thing I did is update firmware and change some parameters on the WAN2 router.
    I will keep you updated if I receive reports
    thank you
  • Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,039  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2022
    Tecnoprogramm 

May we know if this problem still exists? Is there any error Monitor log message generated? Not sure if this problem is related to ISP or network , maybe you can use a PC continuously to ping 8.8.8.8 with timestamp(you can enter the CLI with system administrator role in the PC "
    ping -t 8.8.8.8|cmd /q /v /c "(pause&pause)>nul & for /l %a in () do (set /p "data=" && echo(!date! !time! !data!)&ping -n 2 8.8.8.8>nul" >C:\PingResult.txt") then save the ping result and see if there are any drop clues on the ping result. It may be easy to know when you lost the connection.

Security Highlight