GS1900-24EP Logs Me out in 2 seconds.

Options

Comments

• n5hzr
    n5hzr Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks, Adam. I put the newer firmware on the switch at about 12:30Z. (7:30 local). The upgrade went smoothly and all looks well. I'll post back with updates. - Mark 
  • n5hzr
    Options
    I installed the updated software and 24 hours later I'm still able to connect correctly to the switch. It's working just fine and I'm not getting logged out. THANKS for the update. - Mark
  • n5hzr
    Options
    72 hours later and all is still well. Thanks - Mark
  • n5hzr
    Options
    FYI, I got a second GS1900-24EP switch and it did the same 'log-out' trick. I uploaded the 270 patch 1 software to the new switch and it's now working just fine.
  • GUSEMI
    GUSEMI Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello.

Just bought a GS1900-24EP.

This issue still persists despite the switch being on Firmware Version: V2.70(ABTO.0) | 10/22/2021 which it came with.

Might want to fix your download library to since 2.70 isn't available to download:

https://www.zyxel.com/support/download_landing/product/gs1900_series_14.shtml?c=gb&l=en&pid=20130521174809&tab=Firmware&pname=GS1900 Series

https://www.zyxel.com/support/DownloadLandingSR.shtml?c=gb&l=en&kbid=M-03345&md=GS1900-24EP#searchZyxelTab4

Please provide a working firmware for something so simple as not being logged out and having to reboot a switch.
  • Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 340  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @GUSEMI,

Please check your inbox message, we will provide you the newer firmware for you and see if it fixes the logout issue.

The reason we remove the newer firmware on download library because it has potential PoE problem on GS1900-24HPv1, users can still obtain the firmware by requesting.
    Adam
  • amercati
    Options
    Hi,
    I have the same problem with my new GS1900-24EP with 2.70 firmware inside and I was forced to downgrade to 2.60(ABTO.4)C0 otherwise it was impossible to use it
    Please, could I have the newer firmware version 2.70 that fixes the logout issue?
    Regards
    Andrea

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 660  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    @amercati,
    Please check your private message box, I have sent you the fixed firmware for this case. :)
    Chris
  • thomasoggier1
    Options
    Please, I have the same trouble, could you send me this update?
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 660  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    @thomasoggier1
    Please check your private message box. :)
    Chris