License Access L3 Xs1930-10

nox79
nox79 Posts: 20  Freshman Member
10 Comments
edited February 2023 in Service & License
Hi,
i Just update to the latest version 4.80 in XS1930-10 and i see the posibility to upgrade license to have access to L3 options..Where can pruchase the license?
I searched but i dont find it.

I found it for XS1930-10 the license number its LIC-ACSL3-ZZ0004F, but i dont see it.

Regards 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 259  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Dear @nox79 ,

If you’re interested in this license, you can contact our local distributor for it.

You can click the link below for distributors information:

https://www.zyxel.com/global/en/where-to-buy/distributors

Thanks.

Ivan Liu

• user456
    user456 Posts: 5
    First Comment

Hi, I am also interested in this topic.

First of all, I would like to have clarified if the upgrade to 4.8 resulted in a downgrade of options, means that L3 options are not available anymore, which were before.

Secondly I would like to know if this license is a lifetime license or not.

And furthermore, it would be nice to have more detailed information about the features which can be accessed with the license in addtion to what we have without and before 4.8.

We need to configure some inter VLAN routing with having the switch doing this, not the router. We bought the switch a few days ago after getting the information that this feature is already included. Thus please clarify, because we can still return all the switches. many thanks!

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 259  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 2023

Dear @user456

To answer your questions, please see below:

1. The L3 options only supported FW4.8 or latest
    2. The license is lifetime
    3. XS1930 supports the inter-VLAN route function without the Access L3 License.
      You can check our page for more information about what function does the Access L3 License support: https://www.zyxel.com/global/en/products/switch/10-12-port-10g-multi-gigabit-lite-l3-smart-managed-switch-xs1930-series/features

I hope this information helps.

Thanks.

Ivan

Service & License Help Center