XMG3512-b10a firmware version

mkubo
mkubo Posts: 2
First Comment
edited August 2023 in Home Router

Hello,

My internet provider had me "hard reset" my gateway. Now all the menus have changed and there are missing menu options like where I can input wifi mac filters. All menus are lacking entries that were present before the reset.

The current firmware version (after the reset) is V5.13(ABKT.11)C0. I believe this is the old version as the entire interface has changed. Instead of a drop-down arrow used for selecting between 2.4 and 5g in setup, these two frequencies show separately with 2.4 on the top of the page and 5g on the bottom.

I spoke to my ISP and they said after the reset, the gateway now has the latest firmware.

Does anyone know what the latest firmware version is for this model gateway? I can't believe it's the latest as it doesn't make sense to remove all the menu items when upgrading the firmware.

Thanks!

Mark

All Replies

• Updating the firmware/software on networking equipment is essential.  Firmware/Software patches can update hardware drivers and/or patch software bugs.  EHallPass login These updates can enhance the performance of the device or provide better security to help keep data flowing through it secure.

• mkubo
    mkubo Posts: 2
    First Comment

Yes, I know what firmware can do. Your comments don't answer my question…

Does anyone know what the latest firmware version is for this model gateway?

• fffffds
    fffffds Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited November 2023

Texas Roadhouse Drinks Menu featuring soft drinks, iced tea, lemonade, coffee, beer, wine, margaritas and cocktails. Great prices!

Consumer Product Help Center