NBG7510 missing options after update.

Hi there. After upgrade the firmware, my nbg7510 doesn't allow to adding new broadbands. There is only one and ı can only modify (bridge or router mode). No option for adding new one. After many resets, there is no effect.

The other missing option is, 160 Mhz bandwith for 5 Ghz. there is 20/40/80 but no 160 Mhz.

The firmware is latest. You can see:

So i think there are bugs. Thanks

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @NC503

The Broadband, there is only one option available and it is not possible to add another one.
    The bandwidth for both 2.4G and 5G can be found in the datasheet and we do support up to 80MHz.

• NC503
    NC503 Posts: 5
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited March 2023

Hi @Zyxel_Jerry . Before the update, i can add broadband. But now i cant.

Edit: I see at the "NBG7510 Release V1.00(ABZY.3)C0Release Notes" this is a bug :)

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @NC503

You can refer to the User Guide page 109 Figure61 to check the settings.

Note that in the previous firmware version V1.00(ABZY.1)C0, it was not possible to create another broadband network.

Please also be aware that the NBG7510 only has one WAN port, so multiple WAN is not available.

• NC503

hi @Zyxel_Jerry my previous firmware was not V1.00(ABZY.1)C0. It was V1.00(ABZY.0)C0 (first release). So I strongly remember that i could add new broadband. In latest firmware, there is not two broadband so after changing operation mode, we must reset the router.

And you show me the user guide, so look the user guide page 35 😃

"Network Setting
    Broadband Broadband Use this screen to view and configure ISP parameters, WAN IP address
    assignment, and other advanced properties. You can also add new WAN connections."

and page 46 😃😃😃😃

😃

• Zyxel_Jerry
    edited March 2023

Hi @NC503

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    Regarding the icon on the web GUI, we have identified that it was a mistake and have since removed it in the initial firmware.
    We have reviewed it and determined that there is an error in the documentation.
    We will work to modify the documentation.

Jerry

• NC503
    edited March 2023

hi @Zyxel_Jerry I think the error was, deleting the "add broandband" function. And so we have to reset the router after changing the operation mode. If there was two broandband (Bridge and router) there at the same time; we should not reset the router.

So i think the adding broadband function must be back. I don't understand the developers problem with adding funciton 😆

BTW: can you improve the range quality? at the next update?

And on the rover apk, can we close the router at specific hours?

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @NC503
    Thanks for your feedback.

There is no "add broandband" function, and We do not have plan to have an enhancement on the range quality.
    We appreciate your suggestion and will consider this feature in future products.
    If you need to set up a schedule for client devices can connect to the router, we do support parental control features.
    This allows you to set up a schedule for specific devices or groups of devices to control their WiFi availability times.

• NC503

Hi @Zyxel_Jerry I mean function that seems at V1.00(ABZY.0)C0 (first release) and this picture and i used before "Add New WAN Interface"

Dear jerry, for rover apk, I don't mean parental control. Because as far as I know, even i use this option and block some clients; the router continiue working.. I mean that, at a specific time, can we completely shut down the router? For example at nights. In this way, we can avoid the wi-fi and other harmfull waves. (I have two child.) In present we can disable the router's led light. May be we can shut down the router too.

I like my routers wifi rangei may be it can improved a bit.

BTW: Do you know the antennas dBi value? I did not find it anywhere.

Thanks at all. King regards

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @NC503

Thanks for your feedback.
    To turn on/off the whole wifi system, we do not have the feature.

We will consider this feature in future products.
    The antennas dBi value is 5dbi.

Consumer Product Help Center