Firmware update file for old device

Hi!

I'm in charge of maintaining some older products in my network - one of them is the Zyxel Prestige 2302R (model number: 401342)

I noticed I can't find older products' firmwares anymore - I'd like some help with getting the most recent firmware :)

Thank you!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 259  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Dear @Ian_L,

Greetings.

Since this model was EOL, can you let us know the current version of your FW?

Thanks.

Ivan

• Ian_L
    Ian_L Posts: 4
    First Comment

the firmware version is V3.60(AOQ.0)V0

• Zyxel_Ivan

Dear @Ian_L,

The V3.60(AOQ.0)V0 is the latest version of this model.

There's no other fw later than this version😃

Thanks.

Ivan

• Ian_L
    First Comment

Hi Ivan!

You're right, but from Google searches it seems like the latest firmware (the one you sent) is from Nov. 2005, and the one I have is from July that year. So if possible I'd like to make sure everything is as up to date as it can be until we deprecate it

I also have a few more boxes that I'll need to deploy and for sure some of them are dusty enough to probably feature even older versions :)

I'd appreciate the help

Thanks!
    Ian

• Zyxel_Ivan

Dear @Ian_L,

I've attached the FW for download.

Please feel free to reach us with further questions.

Thanks.

Ivan

• Ian_L
    First Comment

Hi Ivan!

I am sorry, I have the P-2302R model (without the P1C). Is that the same firmware?

Thanks!
    Ian

• Zyxel_Ivan

Dear @Ian_L,

Greetings.

We appreciate your inquiry regarding technical support for your model. However, we regret to inform you that the model P-2302R-P1C has reached its End-of-Life (EOL) status. As a result, we are unable to provide any further technical support for this particular model.

Upon reviewing our database, we found that the firmware for P-2302R-P1C is the only file we have.

We understand that this may cause inconvenience. If you require assistance with a different model or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ivan

Service & License Help Center