Zyxel Beta Program Terms and Conditions

Options
Zyxel_Forum_Admin
Zyxel_Forum_Admin Posts: 125  Admin
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
edited March 1 in Community Campaign

This document outlines the terms and conditions for participation in the Zyxel Beta Program. By participating in the program, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. 

I. General Principles 

1. All participants are required to provide correct personal information during registration. When any false information is found, Zyxel will have the discretion to suspend or terminate the participant's account. 
  2. Zyxel respects your privacy. Any personal data collected during the program will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy
  3. Zyxel has the right to request participants to cooperate and complete the designated tasks within the specified timeframe. 
  4. If any unauthorized or suspicious account activity is found, the participant should immediately notify Zyxel so that necessary precautionary measures can be taken. 

II. Restrictions on Use 

1. Participants may use the services and products provided by Zyxel for legitimate and proper purposes only. 
  2. Participants are prohibited from modifying, reverse-engineering, replicating, reselling, distributing, or otherwise directly commercializing the sale or lease of the use of the Beta Program products. Participants acknowledge that doing so constitutes a breach of contract and Zyxel may cease all functions of the Beta Program at our discretion and without compensation to the participant. 

III. Disclaimer 

1. The products provided in the Beta Program are pre-release versions and are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind. Zyxel does not guarantee that the products will work perfectly or be free of bugs or errors. 
  2. User Responsibility: When using the testing equipment provided by Zyxel, you are required to adhere to the relevant usage guidelines and regulations. You are responsible for any risks associated with using the equipment, including but not limited to any damages, data loss, or network interruptions. 
  3. Privacy Protection: During your participation in the testing program, we may collect some of your personal information. We will strictly adhere to applicable laws and regulations to ensure the proper protection of your personal information. However, we cannot be held responsible for illegal intrusions or hacker attacks by third parties. 

IV. Limitation on Liability 

1. Zyxel is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of your participation in the Beta Program. You agree to use the products at your own risk. 

V. Intellectual Property Rights 

1. All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets related to the pre-release products provided in the Beta Program, as well as any other materials or information provided by Zyxel, remain the sole property of Zyxel. 

VI. Amendment 

1. We may amend the terms and conditions any time. A participant's continual participation in the Beta Program constitutes his/her acceptance of these amendments. 

VII. Termination of Participation 

1. Zyxel reserves the rights to change the contents of our services or terminate our services available to any participant account, of which relevant participants will be notified with an email from us. 

Comments

• PaoloFracas
    PaoloFracas Posts: 54  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    Options

I apologize for the delay in responding but the last two weeks have been particularly intense.

I am flattered by the proposal but the answer is somewhat difficult.

On the one hand you can test and influence the logic of new devices but on the other, everything will be subordinated to specific tasks provided by you.

At the moment I'm thinking about it, especially considering if this activity is compatible with my working method.

I will try to answer you as soon as possible.

Best regards

Paolo Fracas