HOTSPOT USG FLEX 700 HOW SETUP DECONNEXION OF GUEST IP ADDRESS IF NO USE TICKET AFTER 5MN

Options
greg
greg Posts: 25  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments

Good day sir
Please, I would like to know how I can set configuration the hotpsot in USG FLEX 700, , allowing to disconnect a dhcp client, who after having had his IP address, did not activate his ticket after 5 minutes guest or who does not have a ticket and remains t unnecessarily connected to the network by overloading it for other purposes or seeking to abuse my network for other malicious activities

Regards

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 624  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Selecting Accumulation as the Accounting Method, set up 5 minutes as the User idle timeout, the user will be disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity whether the user activates the ticket or not.

All Replies

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 624  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Selecting Accumulation as the Accounting Method, set up 5 minutes as the User idle timeout, the user will be disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity whether the user activates the ticket or not.

• greg
    greg Posts: 25  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    Options

ok and i want to know the guest who already connect its ticket .will need put it again to reconnect internet or this will be auto?

Security Highlight