USG110 iptv setup

Options
Marcusghana
Marcusghana Posts: 5
First Comment
edited April 1 in Security

Please i have usg110 and i am using it for iptv from my internal tuner gateway and at the same time to hook it up with my isp for internet .can some help me with configuration. Do i need to create 2 vlan for the iptv and the internet , say vlan10 for iptv and vlan 4 for the internet?

Please i am novice and need help

Accepted Solution

• jasailafan
    jasailafan Posts: 192  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 2 Answer ✓
    Options

Need to enable IGMP on the interfaces. Here is an example.
    https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360004093659-IPTV-with-multicast-and-IGMP-USG-ATP-VPN

All Replies

• jasailafan
    jasailafan Posts: 192  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 2 Answer ✓
    Options

Need to enable IGMP on the interfaces. Here is an example.
    https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360004093659-IPTV-with-multicast-and-IGMP-USG-ATP-VPN

• Marcusghana
    First Comment
    Options

Jasailfan

thank you very much

had seen the link but i am seeing enable IGMP ON WAN and Enable IGMP on the Lan . I am not using ISP to provide the IPTV source, i have a media source on the LAN so i should use the Enable IGMP on the Lan only ?

If i use Enable IGMP on the Lan , is there any need for setting up firewall policy rule?

• Marcusghana
    First Comment
    Options

please can somebody help me with how to configure vlan on the USG110. What IP address should i use for the Vlan. I am using DHCP server on my USG110

• Marcusghana
    First Comment
    Options

Does it means i have start from the Enable IGMP on the Lan AS i have my internal IPTV SERVER and ignore Enable IGMP on WAN?

Do i need to create a Vlan on the based port p6 and enable DHCP on it ? I have my own iptv server should i add it to the DNS setting?

Please i really need a help

Security Highlight