usg flex standalone cloud monitoring

Options
snowbike
snowbike Posts: 10  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security

hi everyone
Since I have many usgflex firewalls in standalone and after having read about the monitoring mode, can you clarify for me which functions are lost by bringing the firewalls to monitoring on nebula, if the existing standalone configuration is lost or there are problems on the end customer side and perhaps clarify me also what does the following sentence mean by “advanced options”? Cloud monitoring mode is a feature of the basic package while the advanced options require the organization to have PRO/PLUS package status.
tks a lot

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,368  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited April 11
    Options

Hi @snowbike
    Cloud Monitor Mode enables SSH/WebGUI connections and includes an automatic backup feature for configurations as part of its basic package. If you ever lose your firewall configuration, you can easily retrieve and download the backup from the NCC server.

For detailed guidance on setting up Nebula Monitor Mode for ATP/FLEX devices, please refer to the following article: How to set up Nebula Monitor Mode?

• snowbike
    snowbike Posts: 10  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security
    Options

tks a lot

only another clarification: what are the differences in features if I also subscribe to the PRO license? I didn't understand what the pro license provides compared to the basic one..

tks

Security Highlight